Kitchen helper urgently required Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Kitchen helper urgently required to join our team.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations;
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc;
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures;
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed;
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas;
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled;
- Unloading and storing deliveries;
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds;
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures;
- Minimal work experience.