HR Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Operations Manager to join our team.
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools;
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases;
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures;
- Create detailed reports on HR costs;
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress;
- Review and approve or modify budgets;
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations);
- Monitor key HR metrics;
- Design and implement company policies.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving requirements;
- Ability to work in fast-paced, growing company;
- Enthusiastic, personable, positive attitude, and high integrity;
- Excellent command on Microsoft Excel and google docs, etc;
- Prefer recruiting experience in a services company with global operations (US, India);
- Knowledge of work visa/immigration is a plus;
- Detailed oriented, organized, and high-quality work;
- Prefer experience of hiring talent in data science, analytics, data engineering, business analysts;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- 3+ years of work experience as a recruiter;
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision.