Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
Operations manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations manager to join our team.
- Support worker communication with the management team;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations;
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company;
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale;
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis;
- Participating in strategic supply chain enhancements/ projects to drive optimal manufacturing efficiency and productivity;
- Managing the raw materials work in progress and finished material with the support of storekeeper;
- Co- ordinating with the project executives for activities at site;
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries;
- Ensuring workshop activities are followed as per desired zone & parameters;
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations;
- Material is procured in 2-3 days time from the date of raising P.O. from the vendor;
- Contact to a special company is given for the housekeeping of store;
- Ensure that the orders are placed for production as per failure requirement & re order level;
- Managing the end to end supply chain process including vendor management, procurement, planning, warehousing, logistics and distribution.
- Strong understanding of key risk and control issues facing KYC processes;
- 8+ years of related industry experience in Engineering Operations, Operations Management or Supply Chain Operations;
- Recruitment / Staffing;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Managerial Skills;
- 3+ years of Management experience leading global teams;
- Ability to Work Under Pressure and Variable Shift timing;
- Advanced experience using analytical tools (JMP, Tableau, Thought spot) is desired;
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices;
- Thought leadership around KYC challenges with ability to suggest ideas for improvement;
- Overall experience of atleast 12 years in the Banking/Finance industry of which at least 2 years should be in significant leadership role;
- Prior experience within healthcare industry;
- High EQ and able to assimilate other stakeholders perspectives;
- Experience with Product Life Cycle processes and systems;
- Written English.