Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
Human Resources Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
- Will own entire project life cycle – Data collection, Data clean up, Modelling & Integration;
- Excellent hands on experience in Machine Learning techniques;
- Lead specific program tracks for developing machine learning solutions for Human Resources function;
- Adept at visualizing data and addressing partners;
- Good with statistical concepts such as Probability Distributions and Hypotheses testing;
- Should have hands on experience in Deep Neural network techniques such as RNNs and LSTMs;
- Will provide technical oversight to the machine learning projects;
- Should have run Machine Learning / Deep Learning projects on cloud servers and balanced large datasets;
- Languages preferred: Python – Additional proficiency on R will be beneficial;
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally;
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions;
- Following up on the interview process status;
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits;
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice;
- Source candidates from various online channel (e.g. job advertising, posting, social media ).
- Competence in balancing Change Management;
- Judgement, personal efficiency, team balancing;
- Experience preferably in HR;
- 3-6 years of experience post MBA;
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedure;
- Excellent command over English Language (written and Spoken);
- Ability to work with targets;
- Unwavering commitment to – and leadership of – business ethics, integrity, and appropriate professional confidentiality;
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Five years progressive Human Resources Management experience;
- Bachelors Degree(or international equivalent) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or related field;
- 2+ Years experience in IT company;
- You must be extremely well organised and methodical in your approach to problem solving and be able to manage filing/database system;
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.