Support Dispatch Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Support Dispatch to join our team.
- Performance platform tuning and module configurations;
- Functional Technical Knowledge on system troubleshooting, Active Directory Management;
- Experience in L1 Production Support with hands-on experience in MySQL Database Management System, Linux system administration;
- Provide 24×7 production support and troubleshoot issues related to assigned applications;
- Adherence to Audit, Compliance and Risk guidelines;
- Develop, maintain and support Disaster Recovery plans and annual exercise;
- Expertise in Linux and ability to understand/walkthrough Shell scripts;
- Install and configure software in all environments (DEV, UAT, Staging, Production and DR);
- Monitor and maintain system health, performance, and batch processing (e.g., EOD processing, file transfer and loading;
- Maintain platforms up-to-date with Security, OS, DB, and 3rd party patches;
- Support in following areas but not limited to Systems monitoring, maintenance, incident response and scaling;
- Apply and support product defect fixes and updates, from testing thru implementation.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in IT with UNIX, Linux, Shell Scripting, MySQL in a client-facing Support role;
- 1-2 years of SSO experience would be an add-on;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with Computer Science or IT as major;
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting steps;
- Documenting business requirements, implementation steps;
- Hands-on experience in using tools like Maven, SVN, Eclipse;
- Good knowledge of LDAP servers with experience in directory replication;
- Experience in working on highly available architectures and cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP.