Call Center Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Call Center Manager to join our team.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures;
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.);
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards;
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses;
- Develop objectives for the call centers day-to-day activities;
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs;
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.);
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures;
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position;
- Positive and patient;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability;
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics;
- Experience in customer service is required.