Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as architecture and engineering or research and development in these fields.
Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Indepth knowledge of CAD software;
- Ability to provide BOQs for projects;
- Performs other job related duties as assigned;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Document project management process to standardize;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Implementing TQM initiatives & Environmental Compliances;
- Will be responsible for meeting strict client deadlines and ensure projects are submitted on or before time;
- Preparing routine and timely performance reviews and other ad hoc requests for Senior Business Executives;
- Project resource allocation;
- Responsible for entire project management & execution activities of residential & commercial projects;
- Create SRS (Software Requirement Specification) to distribute to various responsible teams;
- Assist customers in initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure throughout the multi-phase implementation;
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Team working skills;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Communication skills;
- Profound practical background, with knowledge or practical skill in software development and web technologies;
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Risk Identification and Mitigation capabilities;
- Experience with software development according to ASPICE Standard;
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols like CAN, Flex Ray and etc;
- Planning and managing capabilities Stakeholder Reporting;
- Project Management experience of 7 years;
- Knowledge in planning tools (MS Project, JIRA, Excel, etc.);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge on programming languages such as C++, C# or Phyton;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.