Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
IT Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Project Manager to join our team.
- Jointly develop the project plan with global/regional and local teams;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuringtechnical feasibility;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Perform risk management tominimizeproject risks;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Follow-up with team members to get the tasks done on time with expected quality ;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Ensure that all projectsare deliveredon-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Certified Prince2/PMP.