Design or oversee projects involving provision of potable water, disposal of wastewater and sewage, or prevention of flood-related damage. Prepare environmental documentation for water resources, regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work. Perform hydraulic modeling and pipeline design.
Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
- Risk Management;
- Executes to success through diligent planning, attention to detail, effective tracking and efficient decision making;
- Risk assessment, mitigation and control actions throughout the project;
- Design analysis;
- Product Assurance;
- Customer communication;
- Stakeholder’s management and Escalation management;
- Research and Development;
- Maintain financial records and files;
- Work with the engineering team to identify and remove cross product roadblocks early in planning phase, and every day thereafter.
- Working knowledge in product development methodologies like Agile/SCRUM;
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical);
- Must have PMP or equivalent certification;
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred;
- 3 – 5 years finance or accounting experience;
- 10 to 12years overall experience with minimum 4 years of Project Management experience (relevant) managing through stage-gate processes;
- Working knowledge in project management tools like MPP.