Business Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Program Manager to join our team.
- Manage the projects and the reporting in a programmatic manner;
- Defining and implementing a comprehensive CSR program to drive positive social impact;
- Managing the end to end process from project identification to completion.
- PMP , CSM , or PgMP are a plus;
- Program or project management experience in IT, operations or business;
- Strategic thinking with the proven capability to contribute and execute a delivery strategy that resulted in quality delivery outcomes;
- Experience with diverse services business (Consulting, Premier and Offshore) functions is a definite plus;
- A strong understanding of at least one part of the Microsoft Services organization and operations;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in computer science, operations, business administration, or equivalent years of experience;
- Expertise in Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Office Applications;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- 4-5 years’ experience of relevant working experience;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communication;
- 10+ years of Business Management experience;
- Experience building software products with diverse engineering teams and stakeholders;
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to handle multiple assignments;
- Work under pressure on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.