Program Manager – Health Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Manager – Health to join our team.
- Coordinate and network with other stakeholders to promote appropriate programs that enhance or complement the Organization s work using energy access;
- Assist in reporting and documentation of learnings, milestones and reports for 1 – 2 financial partners of the Foundation;
- Plan for regular opportunities to identify lessons learned and implications for the project s next steps;
- Ensure coordination with other teams within the organization to ensure implementation of the ecosystem approach and cross – learning;
- Overseeing the operations, finance and administrative process of the vertical;
- Keep updated on sectoral progress nationally and globally;
- Lead and coordinate for Primary and Secondary research, data analysis with respect to the sector or programs under the vertical;
- Design and manage partnerships, developing long term strategic plans for each;
- Develop annual plans that are in line with the 5 year strategy of the organization;
- Actively participate and plan internal/external events and partner visits.
- Ability to process information and create compelling communication channels;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem – solving with strong decision – making capability;
- Be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of end user and partner service and response;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Willingness to travel;
- Highly resourceful team – player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Work Experience: minimum 5 years of experience is preferred; supporting leadership and or management, preferably in a non – profit organization;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced Environment.