Producer – Web creates and manages the content of the company’s websites. Facilitates the technical and content objectives for assigned web projects. Being a Producer – Web is responsible for scoping web projects, communicating with the marketing and the development teams, and managing projects from inception through completion. Manages resources, monitors expenditures, and makes sure web projects meet the needs of the organization. Additionally, Producer – Web may require an advanced degree. Typically reports to a manager. The Producer – Web occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. To be a Producer – Web typically requires 2 -4 years of related experience.
Web Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Producer to join our team.
- Drive key localization projects and processes to maintain the network of regional microsites;
- Ongoing improvements and optimization to drive optimal results and best practices to improve site visitor experience;
- Responsible for site and user experience quality and resolving issues quickly;
- Proactively recommend creative solutions, enhancements and uncover opportunities that align to business objectives with technical capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof reading skills; good listener;
- Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics experience strongly preferred;
- 2-3 years of digital/web experience;
- Experience using digital applications, such as CMS, CRM, or marketing automation;
- Keen eye for web design, trends, optimization tactics, and user experience.