Partner Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partner Account Manager to join our team.
- Be the expert within OSIsoft on the partnership;
- Handle technical escalations;
- Anticipate and manage the conversation regarding the PDR with the Reseller;
- Helping the reseller understand how to use our product and increase the number of places in their product that PI is placed and sold;
- Remove obstacles to business;
- Increase activity level measured in business generation;
- Promote partners and actively report partner value to the company;
- Define and uphold the Rules of Engagement between the Reseller and OSIsoft;
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive partner experience for the Reseller Account;
- Building trust with key members of the reseller account.
- BA degree in Engineering preferred;
- Ability to articulate the business values of the PI infrastructure (i.e. not sell on feature/function but explain clearly);
- Minimum 5 years direct enterprise level software sales and/or partner management required with a track record of sustained success;
- Ability to speak to all levels of an organization.