Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Senior Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Receptionist to join our team.
- General office administrative tasks;
- Managing telephone calls efficiently and effectively;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Co-ordinate meetings and client visits of Mark IT sales and service engineers;
- Prepare correspondence and documents;
- Ordering stationary and other ad hoc office requirements;
- Control inventory relevant to reception area;
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and environment;
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail;
- Maintaining Google calendars with all scheduled visits and appointments;
- Overall management of reception duties whilst being the first point of contact for all clients and visitors to Mark IT;
- Facilitate client and visitor interaction with the utmost professionalism.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- Demonstrable skills with managing high volume phone calls and switchboard;
- Ability to co-ordinate and multi-task effectively;
- Experience with Google Mail, Calendar & Contacts is highly preferred;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative & reliability;
- Ability to maintain information management;
- Minimum of 2 years reception experience within a professional corporate environment;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- High standard attention to detail;
- Professional personal presentation;
- Advanced computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with CRM systems is highly preferred.