Service Delivery Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Helping drive a focus on promoting people processes including the sharing of knowledge and driving training initiatives;
- Lead, and function as chief advocate, for our technical resources, spanning multiple concurrent engagements.
- Must possess good communication skills;
- Must be a keen learner and adapt quickly to challenges;
- Must possess ability to drive team to multi task and deliver on critical objectives;
- Team Management Skills;
- Must display initiative and take ownership of critical activities;
- Ability to travel up to 30% percent of the time;
- B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent work experience;
- Manage customer accounts with a delivery team of at least 15-25 people Build long-term relationship with the customer;
- Consulting background, with proven experience to design, implement and deliver enterprise software solutions;
- Ensure organizational awareness, new changes in Customer organization;
- Manage, monitor and motivate cross functional teams assigned to client projects;
- Ability to interact and communicate with both technical and business leadership;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills;
- Delight clients with our delivery and continuous improvements on delivery process, quality and productivity;
- Deep knowledge and experience of multiple project delivery methodologies (Scrum, LEAN, Waterfall).