Room Attendant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Room Attendant to join our team.
- Dusting and polishing furniture;
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs;
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays;
- Vacuuming carpets;
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end;
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap;
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet;
- Greeting guests and responding to queries;
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors;
- Sweeping and mopping floors;
- Restocking beverages and food items in the mini bar;
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience;
- Physical mobility and stamina;
- Ability to follow instruction;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products;
- Professional and polite;
- High school diploma, preferred.