Housekeeper works to ensure offices, patient/guest rooms, facilities, and other specified areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition. Responsible for general cleaning and maintenance duties which may include: vacuuming, dusting, item washing, trash collecting and proper sorting. Being a Housekeeper may require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor. The Housekeeper possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
housekeeper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a housekeeper to join our team.
- Ensure daily cleanliness set up and service following HACCP cleanliness and hygiene procedures;
- Supervise your reports regarding their sign in and off duty as per duties and working schedules;
- Organize and take part in loading supplies for the ship, checking the delivered items; and in luggage distribution if scheduled;
- Report all defect materials, equipment and premises damage to the Front Desk;
- Store housekeeping supplies, uniforms and equipment as per procedures and manage stock inventories;
- Prepare the on / off duty schedule for your team;
- Ensure cleanliness in the entire ship, training when necessary other departments on cleaning procedures and materials;
- Organize, supervise and lead your team to become independent and empowered in their role;
- Place orders and handle housekeeping supplies and other working materials and maintenance of equipment according to guidelines.
- Leadership skills, capable of motivation;
- Specialist competence, ability to work under stress, reliability, creativity;
- Cost and quality awareness;
- European passport;
- Self-assured and calm manner towards staff and passengers;
- Well-groomed and clean appearance.