Process Developer – Accounts Receivables Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Process Developer – Accounts Receivables to join our team.
- Good understanding of Accounts Receivable function;
- Provide commentary to Accounts Receivable Supervisor to update status on large, outstanding items for management reporting;
- Review the assigned broker accounts and address all the open items with the respective brokerage staff via telephone and/or e-mail;
- Handle the cancellation process, including sending out Notice of Cancellation (NOC) and coordinating with underwriting and brokers.
- Skills Proficiency in MS OFFICE;
- Prior experience in Order to cash Collections, B2B Collections, Accounts Receivable, Cash application will be advantage;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Should be a B.Com Graduate;
- Ability to balance varied volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis;
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in collections and credit environment.