Recruitment Sourcing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist to join our team.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers;
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers;
- Completing timely reports on employment activity;
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates;
- Following up on the interview process status;
- Candidate & Client Relationship Management;
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved;
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs;
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process;
- Screening resumes;
- Performing reference and background checks;
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility & technical acumen to self-learn and adapt to new tools and technology related to work;
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and job boards;
- Go getter attitude;
- Comfortable with high speed working under pressure;
- Sound analytical skills;
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Recruiter or similar role;
- Power user of computers, web surfing, social media, MS Office;
- Experience with sourcing techniques, boolean searches.