Senior Information Developer / Technical Author Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Information Developer / Technical Author to join our team.
- Ensures that the technical content complies with corporate and Technical Communications writing standards;
- Develops a good understanding of tools, corporate standards, procedures, and policies;
- Develops skills and knowledge in Arm technologies and products;
- Works with the Technical Communications team lead to improve and implement processes and best practices;
- Leads documentation projects, including planning, tracking, and reporting on those projects.
- Interpret source information supplied by engineers and transform that information so that is easily understood by the end user;
- A degree or post-graduate qualification in Electronics or Computer Science;
- Good organizational skills, with fine attention to detail to monitor and continuously improve the quality of your own work;
- Software and hardware engineering;
- Alternatively, significant technical writing/information development experience in the field of Electronics;
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Work well on your own and as part of a team;
- Experienced information developer, writing for global audiences;
- Able to take the lead on small projects and tasks, and to be an active participant in larger, more complex documentation tasks;
- System-on-chip (SoC) designs;
- Good documentation planning and project management abilities;
- Embedded electronics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The industry in which Arm operates.