Sr. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to join our team.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific;
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities;
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects;
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy;
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results;
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages;
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals;
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments;
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
- Minimum five to eight years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Proficiency in MS Suite. Must Have complete and comprehensive competency in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint;
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations;
- Master’s degree preferred;
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments;
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).