SEO Analyst (1 to 3 years) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEO Analyst (1 to 3 years) to join our team.
- Regular monitor website ranking & performance;
- Improve referring domains & backlinks quality;
- Create high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques;
- Research & identify potential web sites, guest bloggers;
- Tracking links and generating SEO reports.
- Search Engine Optimization;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end-users;
- Familiar with latest link building strategies and adherence to industry guidelines;
- Meta Tagging Google Analytics on page off page optimization;
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to get up to speed on the latest in online marketing;
- Expertise in Guest blogging prospecting and outreach;
- Ability to analyze website marketing KPIs, data, and numbers;
- Working knowledge of website development, design, user experience, PPC and social media marketing;
- Experience using tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, keyword research tools, web tracking & PageRank monitoring tools;
- SEO Analyst;
- Link building.