Manager, Customer Enablement Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, Customer Enablement to join our team.
- Identify and execute infrastructure improvements including optimizing processes for efficiency;
- Drive strategic initiatives that make it easy to access our educational services;
- Contribute to content development, logistics, pretty much anything that will help the team be successful as needed;
- Monitor and report out on quality, productivity, and impact metrics;
- Manage the technologies and people required to develop, manage and deliver engaging product enablement to our customers;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in the industry, inspire team members to continuously learn and develop their competencies.
- Excellent project management skills: ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines;
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Experience conducting needs analysis with customers to inform content design;
- Experience working with enablement platforms and/or Learning Management Systems (LMS);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Camtasia and ArticulateFamiliarity with MS Office, G Suite, JIRA, and Slack;
- 8-10 years of experience managing customer education in a technology company, preferably SaaS;
- Experience in instructional design, adult learning principles, learning theory, and technical writing.