Business Analyst Pricing Analytics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst Pricing Analytics to join our team.
- Closely work with the Sales Support Directors and deal team across the globe to gather the modeling requirements of the active Deal;
- Work to standardize and simplify the process using the Six-Sigma and Lean concepts, learned from the organization;
- Model the required pricing scenarios in the web based financials forecasting model;
- Independently balancing all statistical projects with minimal supervision;
- Come up with the ideas to improve the model which impacts the accuracy of Shop Visit cost estimation;
- Get a detailed understanding of the customer specific financials forecasting model;
- Supporting team’s project deliverables with statistical expertise;
- Contribute towards building thought leadership in the Pricing domain;
- Responsible to generate a price quote for Engine Overhaul Service Contracts;
- Understand business problems thoroughly and develop a statistical solution;
- Converting the statistical solution into business solution and communicating the same to the business partners.
- Knowledge/experience on Digital and BI tools is preferable;
- Good understanding of Aircraft engine components is preferable;
- Expertise in Sales and credit analytics such as scoring and prioritization models;
- Good IT skills specifically in Data bases;
- Knowledge of statistical tools like SAS/Minitab.