Data Science Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Science Analyst to join our team.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite Program Managers;
- Applying data Science, ML algorithms, using standard statistical tools and techniques for solving client business problems;
- Working on advanced automation client use cases;
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala;
- Hands on experience in Statistical Techniques such as Decision Tree, Segmentation, Logistic and Multiple Regression, and others;
- Overall 6-9 years of experience with at least a minimum 3 years working experience on any data-driven company/platform;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Experience in data processing with Python, R & SQL;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in data visualization, analytics, or business intelligence.