Technical Sales Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Sales Lead to join our team.
- Manage a limited number of existing and new customer relationships and revenue associated with Arista data center networking products;
- Put together design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support;
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services;
- Interface with Arista headquarters to coordinate sales and marketing activity;
- Work with local Sales Director to move opportunities to closure;
- Author white papers on technology and products;
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and features;
- Set own priorities and schedules to meet established sales goals;
- Lead and coordinate design/architecture discussions with client;
- Ensure solutions are designed for customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline;
- Strong time-management and ability to multi-task, take initiative and follow through;
- CCIE certification a plus;
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services;
- Ability to write white papers a plus;
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity;
- Pre-sales engineering experience in data networking topics include Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, QoS.