Vendor Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vendor Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees;
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors;
- Support to explore expansion across new business lines;
- Stimulate steady process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes;
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders;
- Location: Khapoli;
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance;
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required;
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished;
- Prepare processes for as well as manage analysis, selection and transition;
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with vendor management plus produce fulfillment;
- Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions;
- Monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s vendors;
- Ensure to collaborate with IT areas to assure vendor partners effectively manage plus contracts are completely leveraged;
- Participate to formulate workflow processes, methods and policies for ing vendors.
- Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals;
- Planning and Organizing Skills;
- Good inter personal skill set;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Process & Systems Knowledge.