Technical Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team.
- Have a very good understanding of PayPal products and their underlying architecture;
- Represent merchant’s voice while providing feedback to PayPal’s product and engineering teams to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly;
- Assist merchants in upgrades and migration by providing consultative services to ensure their long-term success;
- Advocate for the team and represent team’s interests when working with other internal teams and stakeholders;
- Develop strong working relationships across all levels and functions to drive value for our merchants and PayPal;
- Pro-actively monitor managed merchants’ PayPal Integration health at all times with real time monitoring tools;
- Document whitepapers and best practices to share with the broader PayPal technical community;
- Take part in regular on-site visits to managed merchants, conduct technical account review and provide them with insights and analytics.
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email or remote access;
- Serve as primary point of contact as well as first level support for premium support customers;
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and best practices;
- Research customers technical issues in a timely manner and follow up with recommendations and action plans;
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved;
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base;
- Provision new customers on the CrowdStrike platforms;
- Support the Sales teams to identify new premium support opportunities and to help close deals;
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal;
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question.