Research causes of fires, determine fire protection methods, and design or recommend materials or equipment such as structural components or fire-detection equipment to assist organizations in safeguarding life and property against fire, explosion, and related hazards.
Senior Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team.
- Scripts and/or automates common repeatable tasks across the spectrum of supported products and technologies;
- Strong experience with Linux;
- Thoroughly documents processes, procedures, and administration information for all clients and products that he/she is supporting;
- Responsibility for and focus on delivering high uptime for our customers;
- Engage appropriate support teams, including Engineers, to focus on increasing customer uptime;
- Experience setting up & configuring weblogic, tomcat, rabbitmq, & others.
- data analysis;
- Statistical modelling;
- Experience of using BigData /Hadoop;
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice;
- English skills;
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or;
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations;
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team;
- Creating & innovating;
- Ericsson knowledge;
- Applying expertise & technology;
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills;
- Working with people;
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage.