Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices and process;
- Efficient completion of task assigned on schedule is must;
- exploring and implementing better ways to deliver;
- Support the marketing team with day-to-day website update requests and bug fixes;
- Coordinate and prioritize between general website maintenance tasks, technical debt and new projects;
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems;
- We create companion apps to our games, including second screen experiences on mobile, tablet and the web;
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites;
- Design and development of highly dynamic and interactive Web 2.0 web-based UIs;
- 1 + Years of experience required;
- Exposure to online ERP / productivity / collaboration suites a plus;
- We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content;
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks;
- Logical and problem solving mindset.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Image Ready, etc.);
- He/ She can able to Convert PSD Layout Design to Valid Xhtml or Php Templates;
- Strong knowledge of MVC (Codeigniter, Cake PHP/ Zend);
- Must have Knowledge in Open Source CMS;
- ReactJs, Angular JS;
- Expertise with WordPress CMS systems and cloud hosting;
- Communi cate regularly on progress of active projects, adhering to reasonable and agreed upon deadlines;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience supporting and scaling public-facing web or application development environments;
- Should be able to create wireframe and database design;
- Familiarity with building basic SQL queries (experience with MySQL a plus).