Front End Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our team.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the website;
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc;
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).