Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
Web Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Designer to join our team.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Gitlab;
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website;
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments;
- Assist on other design/creative projects, including print, as needed;
- Administer and maintain in-house web needs (website, e-blasts, and various experiments.);
- An eye for pixel perfect designs;
- Creating flash presentations, newsletters and other marketing collaterals;
- Creating web site designs;
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites;
- Html, html5;
- Cross-Browser/Cross-Platform Development;
- Create creative, versatile, and conceptual layouts and design.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles;
- Basic Flash skills are not necessary, but would also be a plus;
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills;
- Js & Jquery;
- Designing Website using Bootstrap Framework and WordPress;
- HTML 5 (hypertext markup language);
- Photoshop, Html, Css, Bootstrap 4, AMP;
- Well-rounded understanding of web usability best practices;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as Web Designer/Developer is mandatory to be considered;
- Experience in creating click-through prototypes;
- Social networking strategies and Video editing skills a bonus;
- CSS 3 ( Cascading Style Sheets );
- Very strong knowledge in Adobe design tools i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator , Corel Draw.