Sr. QA Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. QA Analyst to join our team.
- Work in UK Shifts preferred and NA shift on need basis;
- Able to group of team members and emphasize/Encourage the team work. Prepare the team for the change;
- Identify defects unambiguously and track these defects through the test lifecycle to resolution with established Bug Life Cycle;
- Understand the data culture associated and the impact on the different UI applications and workflows along with backend data validations;
- Spreading expertise and good usage of tools such as bug-tracking database or versioning systems (Ex: QC, JIRA etc. in the industry);
- Define, execute, verify and document Business & System requirements into positive & negative test cases using Test Case design techniques;
- Test Metrics ( On daily basis);
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet the business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements with Quality;
- Planning, prioritization of all the test-related tasks (use proven project management tools such as the V-Cycle or Scrum or Agile methodology).
- Envision opportunities and threats – people and process – take a realistic approach that ensure desired results;
- Lead and contribute to department wide initiatives/ Resolve conflicts;
- Eye for detail and accuracy;
- Able to work independently and should work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent Communication skills.