Software Developer, Cloud Services Engineering Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer, Cloud Services Engineering to join our team.
- Design, develop, and deploy highly scalable backend cloud microservices based on distributed systems using Java;
- Design and develop event driven systems;
- Contribute to the team charter to design and build a highly scalable and resilient platform services utilizing Kubernetes cluster;
- Work with geographically distributed teams while maintaining highest standards in collaboration and communication;
- Establish best practices and standards for software development;
- Design and implement serverless services based on AWS and/or Azure cloud components.
- Domain Modeling in relational and non-relational databases;
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming; Solid understanding and experience of;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience in building products utilizing Java based services on Big Data Platforms;
- Proven hands-on experience (5+ years) in developing highly scalable, distributed backend RESTful APIs and back-end services;
- SpringBoot framework;
- Kubernetes clustering;
- Functional (serverless) programming;
- SQL and key-value store;
- Dockers & Containerization;
- Restful APIs;
- Experience with agile development methodology; Ability to work with multi-geography/site teams;
- Machine learning, AI and deep learning technologies experience;
- Good knowledge of distributed systems, APIs, cloud computing.