Senior Cloud Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to join our team.
- Contributing & building the architecture of our Cloud platform;
- Being a DevOps champion – working closely with other Coupa teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle;
- Developing tools and software applications using Ruby, Rails, Capistrano to grow our operational stack to the next level;
- Release engineering for new product releases and maintenance;
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies;
- Participating in design/evaluation of new tools, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 2+ years of production system administration and web operations experience;
- Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent;
- 4+ years of professional experience;
- 2+ years of experience with programming using Ruby, Java, Perl, PHP, Python or equivalent.