Senior Data Analyst II – Reference Data and MDM Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Data Analyst II – Reference Data and MDM to join our team.
- Support operationalizing and post go-live activities;
- Perform Application Developer duties;
- Proficient in Agile methodologies and scrum framework;
- Ensure for technical integrity of changes made to systems;
- Estimate work requests at various levels of confidence;
- Application changes completed on-time, to a target level of quality;
- Provide transparency to stakeholders on progress against committed scope and timelines, risks and issues, and solution/integration implications;
- Support resolution of defects during application testing phases;
- Implementation consistent with solution design and business specifications;
- Maintain development standards for design, coding, etc;
- Serve as a member of a Major Incident Team;
- Work Establish working relationships with stakeholders to understand deliverable priorities;
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements for the building out of MDM capabilities;
- Support migration and cut-over activities;
- Contribute to the architecture and design of MDM solutions / capabilities.
- MDM Technical Architecture / Data Modelling;
- A minimum of four year Undergraduate University degree 3 – 5 years of experience in master data management techniques;
- Experience in data migration and data integration;
- Experience in technical areas: hierarchy management, matching/merging, data cleansing, workflows.