Lead Consultant-Senior ETL Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Consultant-Senior ETL Developer to join our team.
- Should be able to write effective and scalable code;
- Authoritative level modeling with ability to write complex formulas in Excel or other business modeling technologies and seek complex planning models;
- To be involved in writing ETL logics;
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Experience on Informatica, Teradata, Unix and Hive;
- Experience on HIVE and various components of performance tuning is preferred;
- Experience in Autosys is preferable but not a must;
- Must have experience in writing SQL in Oracle and Teradata etc. Should be able to write and understand queries;
- Should have good knowledge on performance tuning in Informatica and Teradata;
- Experienced in running an end to end ETL project interacting with users globally;
- BE/B Tech/ MCA;
- Proficient with crafting Teradata tables, choosing primary index, MLOAD, FLOAD, BTEQ, TPUMP and knowledge of Secondary Index;
- DW/BI experience with implementation of ETL solutions using Informatica and Teradata;
- Proficient with creating Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows, mapplets and hands on Experience on designing CDC, SCD2 implementation;
- Understanding of HDFS is must;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Worked with large data sets and proficient using of Analytical functions.