mdm – senior associate/project lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a mdm – senior associate/project lead to join our team.
- Communication: Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal;
- Task Management: Basic level of project management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan tasks, discuss and work on priorities;
- Technical: Able to comprehend complex tasks assigned and executes them with little to no supervision.
- Excellent query writing skills with Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL server, and other major databases;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Should have experience working with 3rd Party Data Providers like IMS, LASH, HMS etc;
- Good knowledge of SOA/Real-time integration, Pub-Sub Model and Data Integration with Various CRM systems like Veeva, Siebel;
- Have a minimum of 3-6 years of experience & should have led in a Solution Architect role in full life-cycle implementations;
- Should have experience in creating Data Warehouses;
- Provide subject matter expertise on data architecture and data integration implementations across various downstream systems;
- Expertise in engaging with business users to understand the business requirements and articulate the value proposition;
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, innovative presentation skills.