Front End Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join our team.
- Take part in code reviews;
- Work with designers to translate the UI/UX requirements to functioning experiences;
- Write solid code that is performant and manageable;
- Troubleshoot front end issues;
- Prototype and design our web application;
- Develop pixel-perfect user interfaces;
- Optimize our web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Familiar with web server-side technologies, such as GoLang, JSP, Ruby or Python;
- NoSQL databases and SQL composition skills are a plus;
- Working with and building REST-ful API’s and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of Git and Gitflow;
- Knowledge of Websockets, Socket.io;
- A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross-functional team;
- Understanding of practical uses of responsive design and HTML, the use of tools like Sass and the authoring modular CSS (CSS modules or PostCSS);
- Great communication skills;
- Familiarity with SCRUM and agile;
- BA, BS, or BE degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Previous startup experience is a plus.