The Applications Support Analyst provides systems analysis to ensure the needs of the user are met. Serves as a liaison between systems personnel and end users, such as a client or business unit. Being an Applications Support Analyst may require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. May assist in system implementation or training. In addition, Applications Support Analyst typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Working as an Applications Support Analyst typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Application Support Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Application Support Analyst to join our team.
- Develop or assist in development of documentation and standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines;
- Add users, locations and other data based on the customer’s request;
- Report issues, test resolution of issues and communicate issue resolution to application users;
- Test defects on customer’s hardware before migrating to production;
- Schedule and communicate maintenance outages or emergencies;
- Report on application usage, issues, challenges and change requests;
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance for the users of the CATS Application.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate(Above Both Combined);
- Understanding of Telecom Asset Management processes and workflows;
- Certification in any of the below list: Implementing Azure Data Solution. (DP-200);
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in IT service management support role within Telecom Sector;
- Designing Azure Data Solution. (DP-201);
- Strong customer support/service experience with enterprise applications;
- Experience with Oracle DB, Weblogic, Linux/UNIX;
- IT-Software / Software Services;
- Experience working with key stakeholders in a demanding environment to effectively communicate/follow up on questions, issues, status;
- Comfortable working onsite interacting directly with customers;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Extensive knowledge of PL/SQL, XML, Database Views, SQL query optimization;
- Candidate must be able to stay focused under pressure;
- Working knowledge of Java, C++ , .Net.