Project Support Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Support Analyst to join our team.
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions;
- Flexible for any working hours, particularly nights/early morning & weekends since we have US clients and have multiple shifts;
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, marketplace;
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software, marketplace, to design and implement sample plans for studies;
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies;
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using marketplace technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/MBA preferred;
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines;
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals;
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects;
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts;
- 1-3 years of Project Management/Client Services experience in same industry;
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities.