The Talent Acquisition Specialist I contacts potential candidates and confirms interview schedules. Assists in the recruitment of potential employees via recruiting website, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sources. Being a Talent Acquisition Specialist I performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status. Makes offers and conducts orientation for new employees. In addition, Talent Acquisition Specialist I may require an associate’s degree of human resources. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Talent Acquisition Specialist I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
- Proactive sourcing and talent pipeline building for various business needs;
- provide professional support and advisory throughout the recruitment process;
- ensure we identify and select the right candidates for Basware by facilitating sourcing, interview, assessment and selection process;
- share best recruitment practices across business functions and teams;
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting managers to discuss needs;
- further develop recruitment process and service delivery;
- create high quality job ads and business need/role specific sourcing strategies to identify the right talent for every role;
- tailor and implement employer branding activities in India;
- Collaborate closely with HR and other relevant stakeholders to;
- Manage recruitment admin in collaboration with HR shared Service Center and Local HR management to finalize recruitment process and ensure compliance;
- ensure smooth candidate experience and onboarding for new joiners;
- ensure compliance and high quality recruitment process including compliance with local legislation, data privacy and data quality;
- Acting as talent acquisition subject matter expert and driving end to end recruitment process in India.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Has the ability to work as an Individual contributor & also work with a team when and wherever;
- Pleasing personality with excellent presentation skills ;
- Should be target;
- Source and attract top talent via LinkedIn, social media, Job Boards;
- We are looking for a Technical recruiter who will be an addition to our existing Talent acquisition team;
- Successfully build a talent pipeline for future requirements;
- Apart from active sourcing, candidate must have excellent passive sourcing techniques.