Senior Associate – Talent Acquisition Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate – Talent Acquisition to join our team.
- Gain a solid understanding of individual client requirements;
- Assist in preparation of materials for job fairs, college recruiting events, job fairs etc;
- Maintain reports for tracking roles and ensuring that the data is always up to date;
- Responsible for end to end recruitment which includes sourcing, screening, interview coordination, offer roll- out, documentation, on- boarding;
- Maintain accurate recruitment reports;
- Serve as the first point of contact for all candidates;
- Manage the operations around each client mandate;
- Work with the Business Units to understand the JD, requirements, time frame to better source candidates;
- Learn and contribute to Arthan’s mission, vision and team;
- Proactive sourcing and provide market intelligence;
- Convey the job description clearly to the candidates;
- Work independently and ensure deliverables are achieved in the shortest time possible;
- Collaborate and communicate hiring update;
- Support all other initiatives within the organisation.
- Source and attract top talent via LinkedIn, social media, Job Boards;
- We are looking for a Technical recruiter who will be an addition to our existing Talent acquisition team;
- Successfully build a talent pipeline for future requirements;
- Apart from active sourcing, candidate must have excellent passive sourcing techniques;
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any field or relevant recruitment experience;
- Ability to work as an individual contributor within a team environment;
- Candidate must have 3 years of experience in IT/non IT Recruitment;
- Excellent Communication skills.