Domain Knowledge Expert Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Domain Knowledge Expert to join our team.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Determines operational objectives of the clients by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures;
- Perform internal UAT and ensure that software design meets the requirement of the users;
- Analyze the feasibility of new features in both systems (Compass and/or dCompass);
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; training users;
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Sharing Knowledge of Treasury Operations with internal/external clients;
- Research on new features to be incorporated into the system(s);
- Introduction of new features to the system;
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures;
- Writing test cases with expected results for new enhancements.
- Experience in Treasury/Accounting/Financial software is an added advantage;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Ability to identify problems and issues encountered and highlight to manager;
- At least 3 years working experience in Treasury environment;
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written is necessary;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks;
- Applicants must be willing to travel overseas.