Quality Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Specialist to join our team.
- Other ad hoc data quality management projects and task;
- Ensuring account data — address, name, VAT where applicable, etc. — is the most current and valid information available for the customer;
- Maintaining customer data and managing customer updates and changes within in Master Data Management (MDM) tool;
- Managing the creation of OFA Invoicing IDs for non Source systems that require billing, upon request;
- Managing the promotion/demotion of OLS accounts;
- Managing the sales hierarchy for account and user profiles;
- Troubleshooting all account related issues within Source and MDM tool.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private);
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone);
- Must have the legal right to work in India;
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English;
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age;
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process, which may include drug screen and background investigation;
- Must be a Graduate.