Quality Assurance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance to join our team.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Having experience in PL SQL oracle testing, Review and analyze system specifications;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams Help troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in providing Quality Assurance services across various domains;
- Experience with MantisBT is a huge bonus;
- 2+ years enterprise or e-business systems experience preferred;
- Good knowledge of QA processes & setting up the testing knowledge base;
- Work Experience : Minimum 2 years of software testing experience required;
- ISTQB certification is a huge bonus;
- Graduate degree required;
- Ability to organize online collaboration based meetings & excellent communication skills.