Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
QA Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
- Hands on experience in Coding with programming language JAVA;
- Extensive knowledge of Manual and Automation testing (using Appium and Selenium);
- Involved in both functional and nonfunctional testing, covering the UI and backend services;
- Preparing Test Summary Reports;
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Troubleshoot issues;
- Developing test plans and test procedures based on requirements, specifications, and issues reported from the field;
- Take actions according to priority of issues in various situations;
- Provide guidance for QMS and regulatory compliance in an FDA regulated and ISO compliant environment;
- Should guide junior members in performing their activities effectively and help them develop technical skills;
- Maintain the test cases and test results in test management system;
- Work as member of the globally distributed development team;
- Log, review, follow up issues in the bug tracking system;
- 7 to 8 years of experience as a quality assurance professional in a Healthcare domain;
- Test methodology (designing the test approach) to test the feature end-to-end.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel, may be required. Therefore, employee should have a valid passport;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques;
- Ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines;
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities spanning multiple software and hardware components;
- Keeping track of bugs, and improvements via Jira;
- Have a high bar for quality of the product;
- Experience with iOS apps, using Xcode to gather logs and troubleshoot;
- Knowledge in core Java and Selenium;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Excellent understanding on usability testing for the UI;
- Functional testing of new features and ownership of regression testing for an enterprise level iOS app;
- Excellent debugging/optimization skills.