Assist social scientists in laboratory, survey, and other social science research. May help prepare findings for publication and assist in laboratory analysis, quality control, or data management.
Research Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Assistant to join our team.
- Attend project meetings;
- Check the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project;
- Respond to emails relating to research;
- Prepare progress reports;
- Perform literature reviews;
- Conduct research and summarize findings;
- Monitor the project budget;
- Update website content;
- Prepare interview questions and summarize results.
- Currently studying as a senior student or postgraduate student;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Knowledge of research methods;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A degree in a field related to the study.