Lead Data Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join our team.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy;
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets;
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes;
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions;
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes;
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality;
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques;
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams;
- Experience working with and creating data architectures;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.