Digital Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Analyst to join our team.
- Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies;
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies;
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data;
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution;
- Performing RoI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns;
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for reporting via Excel or other tools;
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs.
- Measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including : Organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social;
- Experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms;
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel;
- Experience in working within a marketing / Business Intelligence environment;
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.);
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.